Wednesday, July 30, 2014

52 Ancestors Challenge Week #30 - Augistine Haldga

This is my 3rd great grandmother.


This was in a bit of a mystery since I had an entirely different name for her just a few months ago.  I originally had her name as just Anna Christina, it wasn't until I came across her son Erick Andrew Carlson's death information on the Illinois, Death, and Stillbirths Index that listed his mother's name as Augistine Haldga.

So Augistine is a brick wall in my search.  I have that she was born in Finland but I don't know when and I do not know her parents names.  What I do know is that she married Carl Eric Gullens.  They had five children:


Their children would take the last name Carlson upon their arrivals in the US.

I also have no death date information for Augistine.

No comments:

Post a Comment